We encourage anyone to link to articles on IR Web Report and do not require that you ask permission to do so. Our view is that it is fair use to quote verbatim snippets of no more than 150 consecutive words from any particular article on this website. Quoting more than 100 consecutive words or republishing images from IR Web Report, even if fully attributed to IR Web Report or the author, is likely to be considered abusive use by us. We do not permit others to republish or translate articles in full without our written consent or the written consent of the respective contributor. To enquire about permission, please email the editor.
Not legal or financial advice
The information on this website is intended to be of a general nature and you should not use or rely on it as you would specific professional advice. If you need professional advice, you should consult a relevant qualified professional such as a lawyer, accountant or financial advisor.
We often will challenge conventional thinking about disclosure rules and regulations in our writings, but this is not done to provide specific professional legal or financial advice. Our objective is to enable you to have more informed discussions with your professional legal and financial professional advisors.
Never act on any information you find on IR Web Report without first consulting your professional legal counsel.
We moderate all comments before they are published. We do this to help ensure a high level of professionalism in all content on IR Web Report. However, simply because we have approved a comment for publication does not mean we have verified the accuracy of the commenter’s statements or that we agree with any opinions expressed by the commenter.
In general, we delete submitted comments that contain material that may be offensive to our readers or which are veiled promotions for services or personal attacks on us or other commenters. We may also refuse to publish comments containing false statements of fact. Many comments are automatically filtered by spam filtering software and we do not normally review these.
Links to 3rd-party content
We make extensive use of links from this website to other websites over which we have no control. You agree not to hold us responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained on the sites we link to.
We don’t endorse any of the products or information contained on third-party sites we link to or which link to this site. We have not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained on third-party sites.
These other sites may send cookies to your computer, collect data and ask for personal information. We cannot guarantee that they will use any information they obtain from you in a responsible way, and you agree that you irrevocably waive any claim against us related to the actions of third-party sites.
Limitation of Liability
As a user of IR Web Repoort, you agree that:
- IR Web Report is not a lawyer or law firm, is not offering any legal advice, and you will consult a qualified and licensed legal professional before acting on any information you obtain via this website and its syndicated content;
- Material posted through IR Web Report is not provided any guarantee, warranty or representation about its accuracy or suitability for any use;
- IR Web Report does not review content submitted by contributors, commenters or any user and is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or utility of such material;
- IR Web Report does not check or confirm any claims of contributor, commenters or users and is not responsible for any misleading claims or misrepresentations by them;
- IR Web Report is not responsible or liable for any failure of the website to operate or any lack of access to the website, and the website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.“
- IR Web Report makes no warranties of title, noninfringement, mechantability or fitness for any purpose and you use the website and any materials provide through it entirely at your own risk.
- IR Web Report will not be liable for any damages of any kind.
- IR Web Report is not liable to you for the actions of any other user of the website, including without limitation infringement of your intellectual property or privacy rights.
- These limitations and exclusions of liability apply to IR Web Report’s officers, employees, agents, contractors, representatives, suppliers, subsidiaries, parents, and affiliated companies.
As a user or contributor to IR Web Report, you agree that:
- You will defend and indemnify IR Web Report and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and their directors, officers and employees from and against any and all claims by any third parties arising out of or related to any your published content, including without limitation claims alleging breach of this agreement. Your obligation includes payment of all losses, expenses, damages, liabilities, and costs, including without limitation attorneys’ fees.
All title and intellectual property rights to IR Web Report are owned by IR Web Reporting International Inc. or its agents, suppliers, or licensors. Nothing in this agreement transfers to you any such right, title, or interest, including without limitation any rights to content provided by other users. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on IR Web Report are the registered and unregistered trademarks of IR Web Reporting International Inc., its licensors and suppliers, and others. Our trademarks may not be used for any product or service that is not IR Web Report’s, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages IR Web Report. Nothing contained on the website grants any license or right to use any trademark without the express written permission of IR Web Reporting International Inc., its licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such trademark.
Revisions to this agreement
IR Web Report may revise this agreement from time to time by posting a new version on the website. Revised terms will become effective immediately after posting on the website. Your continued use of the website thereafter will constitute your agreement to the revised terms and this agreement in its entirety.
This agreement is to be construed in accordance with and governed by the internal laws of Canada and the province of British Columbia.
If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, including without limitation as a result of unconscionability or inconsistency with public policy, such provision will be construed so as to come as close as possible to its intended meaning, and the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions will in no way be affected or impaired.
This agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties’ successors and assigns, including without limitation successors and assigns inheriting pursuant to a merger or sale of substantially all of a party’s assets. Each party shall be permitted to assign or transfer its interests under this agreement without obtaining the other party’s prior consent; provided that you agree to provide IR Web Report with written notice promptly following any such assignment or transfer.
This agreement, including those documents incorporated by reference, embodies the final, full, and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, negotiations, representations, and proposals, written or oral, relating to its subject-matter.
Additional Clauses Specific to Contributors
As a contributor, you agree that:
- Any material submitted as content or as a profile may be published to the general public and that is your intention.
- You are solely responsible for determining the legality of any content.
- You represent and warrant that any statement made in your profile is and will, to the best of your knowledge, be true and not misleading.
- You agree that you are responsible for creating and maintaining backup copies of any content submitted to IR Web Report.
- IR Web Report may remove any content or profile at any time and for any reason.
- IR Web Report is not liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the posting of content you submit and which is published. You agree to notify IR Web Report immediately you become aware of any errors or inaccuracies in your submitted content so that we can take reasonable steps to correct the errors and inaccuracies.
- You grant IR Web Report and successors and assigns a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to publicly display, reproduce and distribute content you submit;
- You grant IR Web Report and its successors and assigns a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to distribute your submitted content to other websites and to sublicense to such websites the same rights granted to IR Web Report.
- All public display of content you provide to IR Web Report under this agreement will include attribution to you as the source or author.
- You represent and warrant that the posting of any content or profile information through IR Web Report will not, to the best of your knowledge, infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of any third party.
- You will defend and indemnify IR Web Report and its subsidiaries, parents, affiliated companies, and their directors, officers and employees, from and against any and all claims by any third parties arising out of or related to any of your submitted content, provided that such liability is finally established by a court of competent jurisdiction, and that such judgment is sustained after all appeals have been exhausted.
- IR Web Report may revise the additional clauses specific to contributors from time to time by posting a new version on the website. Revised terms will become effective 30 days after notice to the contributor via email of such revisions. The contributor’s continued submission of content will constitute acceptance of such revised terms.
If you have any questions or comments about this disclaimer, please email them to Dominic Jones.