HERE are some things you might not know about the new Thomson Reuters, which had its first day of trading as a combined company yesterday under the ticker symbol TRI in New York and Toronto, and TRIL in London.
1. According to Google Finance, the company does not exist.
2. CEO Tom Glocer is the world’s best CEO blogger. Really, he is.
3. This is the company’s new logo.
5. They don’t use their own product for their investor relations site.
6. The American IR people won’t give out their personal email addresses but the British guy does.
OK, maybe you knew this all already, but it’s worth repeating.