IN CASE you missed any of them, here’s a list of the five most popular posts on IR Web Report’s blog over the past month as measured by page views. Excluded are posts that were popular but weren’t published during February.
- Earnings releases — the Warren Buffett way
- Are you ignoring your biggest investor audience?
- Firms blame Broadridge, SEC for e-proxy snafus
- Free online annual reports — in 5 minutes!
- Thomson-Reuters must sell datasets to clear merger
The most popular article outside of those published in February may surprise you. It is Google Trendalyzer great for finance & spreadsheets, which was published in March 2007. There is a lot of interest in Trendalyzer coming from Google search queries. I wonder when Google will release Trendalyzer to the public.